Saturday, September 13, 2014

Honestly my mind is pretty fucked up. I have anger issues, depression, anxiety, and I'm clostraphobic. Fuck off haters. There is a commercial about head cancer meds. Like right now. I mean I think so. Now I think there's some sex lesbo commercial. IDK BUT THAT'S PRETTY FUCKED UP. The history channel was on. WTF DOES LESBIAN PHONE SEX HAVE TO DO WITH HISTORY??!?!?!??!! So I learned that Thomas Jefferson hired someone to talk shit about John Adams so he can be president but then George Washington is president. LIKE WTF HISTORY OMG. But like if you haven't learned that I think you're homeless and aren't enlisted in school and life and stuff because it's like basic history people. I don't think phone sex and George Washington should be in the same paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment